Length: Fill out all questions thoroughly and according to the questionnaire: PBSOA QUESTIONNAIRE
Formatting: Submit as a Word document
Required Reading and Resources
- 7 Things You Can do to Build An Awesome Personal Brand, by Shama Hyder
- Personal Branding is a Leadership Requirement, Not a Self-Promotion Campaign, by Glenn Llopis
- The Perfect Elevator Pitch, by Nancy Collamer
- Creating an Elevator Pitch
- The questionnaire for the PBSOA is located in a separate Word document for you to download and fill out
- Fill out all questions on the questionnaire to the best of your ability
- Submit your completed questionnaire to D2L Dropbox as a Word document
The PBSOA is graded pass/fail and cannot be revised. Follow all directions carefully to ensure that you pass the assignment.
The PBSOA is graded pass/fail. The PBSOA is a brainstorming and information gathering document. Putting in the effort to complete the work to a satisfactory level is what matters most. If you complete all questions as they are asked, you will pass.